We’ve already mentioned that QA is a pivotal part of the web development process. And, at this stage, do you know exactly why: enhance user experience. Let’s now take a closer look to Quality Assurance benefits:
- Ensuring the website meets the client specifications and needs.
- Making sure the web application or website runs bugs and glitches free, thus minimizing the loss of users due to frustration.
- Up to date, correct and consistent content.
- Optimizing for mobile devices and different web browsers.
- Boosting ranking and traffic through eliminating broken links, empty webpages and bad or inaccurate content.
- Ensuring that every special feature (forms, payment gateways, surveys, subscriptions, pop-up boxes...) works as it should before the site goes live.
What we can do for you? Pixeleez team is experienced in quality assurance, whether manually or through automated testing.
- We ensure that every single aspect of your website or web application looks and functions as it was meant to.
- We check the compliance of the product with the rules given in Business Requirement Specifications or Software Requirement Specifications.
- We specialize in testing for browser compatibility.
- We ensure that there are no security loopholes that can make your site vulnerable.
- We also keep an eye on the user experience to make sure that the site design is amenable to the intended users.
Looking to create an error-free website? Contact us today!